Statistics for Data Science
Data Science is the hottest job of the 21st century with an average salary of 120,000 USD per year. Now, if you want to foray into the world of data science, you need to have good command over statistics. This in-depth course starts from a complete beginner’s perspective and introduces you to the various facets of statistics and concepts that are required to solve a variety of data science problems.
About This Course
Statistics provides many backbone theories and techniques for data science and machine learning. It’s an in-demand skill for data scientists by employers as well. A data analyst or scientist must know the core statistics knowledge to perform appropriate data analysis.
- There is no experience required.
- Who want a career in Data Science
- Who want a career in Business Intelligence
- Business analysts
- Business executives
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and quant analysis
- Anyone who wants to learn the Statistics and how it is used in the Data Science
- People who want to start learning statistics
- People who want to learn the fundamentals of statistics