FranchiseFebruary 20, 2021 2022-04-01 10:30
Franchise With USAccording to KPMG & Google, India’s Online Education Industry is expected to grow by $2 Billion by 2021. Partner with us to ease the effort for students by helping them with Professional Training & Certification Courses. Come, let’s create the leaders of tomorrow, together!
Role & Responsibilities
Authorised Enrolment Partners are facilitators for their prospective students, along with providing logistical support for the students from their centres.
- Source students for our online & offline learning programs for studies
- Assist & facilitate prospective students to enroll courses
- Provide logistical support to the students enrolled through their respective centres. The AEP will play no role in program delivery
- 1000+ programs spread across
- Trusted and accepted by students and graduates
- Tailor Made for working professionals across all levels
- Expanding in cities across the country
Ideal Partner Profile
- The partner needs to have an office space of minimum 200-3000 sq. ft.
- This space should be able to house counselling rooms, manager’s cabin, small meeting room, a room for storage and facilities like pantry, toilets etc.
- Excellent local/ regional market understanding
- Robust operational and team management capabilities
- Investment capacity of INR 5 Lacs – INR 25 Lacs