About This Course
PMI RMP® Certification Training will help you learn the processes of risk management, the structured and objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll also learn how to conduct risk planning, identification and analysis, and control both known and unknown risks in projects.
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment
- Risk mitigation
- Project planning
- Risk analysis
With fewer than 4,000 PMI-RMP certification holders worldwide, this course will help you distinguish yourself among your peers as an expert in risk management.
- If you are a project worker with or without formal project management training. You will improve or gain a project risk management.
- If you are an entrepreneur, a manager, a volunteer or an innovator. Effective risk management will secure your profit, will help you manage with confidence, make you a valuable resource and help you give life to your next new brilliant idea.