Microsoft Power BI Training
Power BI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on any information technology staff or database administrator. Power BI provides cloud based BI services – known as Power BI Services, along with a desktop-based interface called Power BI Desktop.
About This Course
Microsoft Power BI for Beginners course teaches you the basic skills required for using Power BI to acquire and transform data, enhance the data for analysis, and produce reports and dashboards. This course enables you to learn about Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and Data Visualization with Power BI Desktop, Power View and Power Map.
- Microsoft is recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms for 12 consecutive years.
- Cognizant, Dell, KPMG, Hitachi, Wipro, Avanade, Annik Inc, Brillio and 45,000 MNCs across 185 countries use Power BI.
- Power BI professionals earn up to $114,000 per year - PayScale.com.
- There is no prior technical knowledge required to learn Power BI. However, fundamental understanding of Microsoft Excel and formulas will be an advantage.
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers