Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Fundamentals
In this course, you can explore differences between cloud computing and traditional on-premises computing. You will examine AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals, the entry level Microsoft Azure certification that will introduce learners to Azure service offerings, including storage, virtual machines (VMs), databases, and developer solutions.
About This Course
Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals checks and validates your fundamental knowledge of cloud services and how Microsoft Azure provides the cloud services, irrespective of any specific role.
The opportunities for Microsoft Azure certified aspirants have drastically multiplied in recent years, owing to the growing demand:
- As per reports from Microsoft, over 1,000 new customers sign up to Azure daily. That’s 365,000 new companies adopting MS Azure every year!
- MS Azure is being used by over 57% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Through Azure, Microsoft’s commercial cloud revenue has increased by 104%, with an annual run rate of $6.3 billion in revenue.
- Microsoft Azure has received official accreditation from the UK government.
- There is even a Microsoft Azure Government offering, backed by the US Government
Step 2: Register for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam, and schedule it with Pearson VUE
Step 3: Take the exam and get certified
No, there are no prerequisites to take up Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Exam AZ-900. Even a fresher who wants to validate his/her knowledge on Cloud services can take up the AZ-900 exam.
- Cloud Concepts (15-20%)
- Core Azure Services (30-35%)
- Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust (25-30%)
- Azure Pricing and Support (25-30%)
- Case study questions
- Short answer questions
- Multiple-choice questions
- Repeated answer choice questions
- Build list, hot area questions
- Best answer questions
- Drag and drop questions
- Exam Name Microsoft Azure AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Examination
- Number of Questions: 40 - 60 Questions
- Exam Fee: $99
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: None
- Exam validity: Lifetime
- Exam Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
- IT personnel who are beginning to work with Azure and are willing to learn more about this offering and gain hands-on experience with the product
- Non-Technical background candidate who need to validate knowledge around cloud services
- Someone preparing for AZ-900 exam