Microsoft AZ-104 Adminstrator
Microsoft Azure 104 Administrators are responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. They also provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as needed.
About This Course
Microsoft Azure 104 Adminstrator course is intended to help learners start their preparation to take the Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) certification exam. This course help you kickstart your exam preparation and build the beginning foundation for your journey to becoming a Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate.
- There are no prior certification exams required to achieve the Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 certification. However, candidates should have a minimum of six months of hands-on experience in administering Azure. Candidates should have a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance.
- Candidates for this exam should have experience in using PowerShell, the command-line interface, Azure Portal, and ARM templates.
- Students still needing the required hands-on experience should take the AZ-900 introductory Azure Fundamentals course and then return to take this course.
- IT professionals who want to become Azure administrators
- IT professionals preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-104 exam