About This Course
Certybox offer an online Master Program in Data Science, will give you the skills required to become a successful data scientist. Through a rigorous curriculum developed by the world’s topmost experts in the field, the program covers both the foundations of data sciences, along with applied methods useful in practice. Students will learn how to collect, prepare, store, analyze, and visualize data, all at large scales.
The Data Science master’s program, trains students in the rapidly growing field of data science.
Data Science lies at the intersection of statistical methodology, computational science, and a wide range of application domains. The program offers strong preparation in statistical modeling, machine learning, optimization, management and analysis of massive data sets, and data acquisition. The program focuses on topics such as reproducible data analysis, collaborative problem solving, visualization and communication, and security and ethical issues that arise in data science.
To earn the Master of Science in Data Science, students must complete 8 courses. This requires students to complete all the 8 courses and submit 1 project at the end of training to get the certificate. Projects list will be provided to them from which they choose their projects. This program follows a set structure with 8 courses across weeks. It makes you an expert in key technologies related to Data Science. At the end of each core course, you will be working on real-time practical exercises to gain hands-on expertise. By the end of the program you will be ready for seasoned Data Science job roles.
How do I become a Data Scientist?
These Data Science courses will give you an insight into Data Science tools and methodologies, which is enough to prepare you to excel in your next role as a Data Scientist. You will earn an industry-recognized certificate Certybox that will attest to your new skills and on-the-job expertise. This Data Science certification training will make you learn Python, Machine Learning techniques, data reprocessing, regression, clustering, data analytics with SAS, data visualization with Tableau, and an overview of the Hadoop ecosystem.
Can I pursue a Data Science course after my graduation?
Yes, this Data Science course is suitable for recent graduates as well as experienced professionals who are willing to start a career in data science. There are no specific eligibility requirements to take this Data Science Certification course.
How can I become eligible for this Data Science course?
Whatever your educational background, if you have an analytical mindset and are willing to step into the world of data science, you are eligible for this Data Science course.
How many programming languages will I learn in this Data Science course?
This Data Science certification training will familiarize you with programming languages like Python, and Scala, as well as data science tools like Apache Spark, HBase, Sqoop, Hadoop, and Flume.
How will I receive Data Science course material after joining?
After you complete the payment, you will get notified of your successful enrollment through email. It will give you all the details regarding how to access the Data Science course material. Following the steps, you can go through the video lessons instantly.
What are the important features of Our Data Science course?
- It offers more than 175+ hours of interactive, self learning
- There are capstones and over 10 real-world projects involving datasets from Amazon, Ola, and Uber
- It offers IIMJobs Pro Membership (India only) for six months to help you build a resume and prepare for interviews
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
- Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
- Project Manager, Software engineers, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Consultant, Research Analyst, IT Analyst, Quality Control, Mechanical Engineers, Civil Engineers, Senior Associate Consultant, VP, Program, Manager, Business Analyst, Data Analyst etc. lots of profile not limited for this.