Masters in AI & Machine Learning
Masters in AI & Machine Learning program is to become a certified Artificial Intelligence Engineer. Artificial intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) have been the core research techniques in computer science and in recent years an emergence in research and computational power has made AI development more accessible for developers.
About This Course
Masters in AI & Machine Learning certification course is ideal for working professionals with programming knowledge. It covers key concepts like Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, and Reinforcement Learning.
This is an Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Masters program that is a comprehensive learning approach for mastering the domains of Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Python coding and Deep Learning. This training program enables you to take on challenging roles in the Artificial Intelligence domain.
The AI courses will make students industry-ready for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science job roles.Upon completion of this AI Engineer Program, you will receive the certificate from our side in the Artificial Intelligence courses on the learning path. This certificate will testify to your skills as an expert in Artificial Intelligence.
What is AI & Machine Learning?
AI stands for “Artificial Intelligence” and refers to the study and development of computer systems that can perform tasks traditionally limited to human intelligence, such as decision-making and speech recognition. The related field of Machine Learning is the study of giving computers the ability to learn and adapt without being explicitly programmed. These closely aligned fields of study are on the cutting edge of technology and in high demand.
Why become an AI Expert?
The current and future demand is stumbling. According to the New York Times reports candidate shortage for certified AI Engineers, with fewer than 10,000 qualified people in the world to fill these jobs, and earn an average salary of $172,000 per year in the U.S. (or Rs.17 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs in India) for AI Engineers with the required skills.
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Neural Networks
- Computer Vision
- Reinforcement Learning
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Deep Learning Engineer
- NLP Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- AI Architect
- Technical Product Manager
- Data Scientist
In this Masters Course, you will get total 5 real time scenario based projects to work on, as part of these projects, we would help our participant to have first hand experience of real time scenario based software project development planning, coding, deployment, setup and monitoring in production from scratch to end. We would also help you to visualize a real development environment, testing environment and production environments.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Python programming
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Developers who are aspiring to be an Artificial Intelligence Engineer or Machine Learning Engineer
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Freshers and Graduates looking to build a career in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Professionals who would like to tackle Artificial Intelligence in their fields to get more insight