About This Course
ITIL Foundation course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS). ITIL 4 takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
The ITIL Foundation Examination Format is as follows:
- Type: Multiple choices.
- No Of Questions: 40 questions per paper.
- Examination duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Result: 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available), equivalent to 65%
- No Pre-Requisite for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the refreshed ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL, who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program.
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.