ISTQB Foundation Level Certification Training Course
ISTQB® (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) qualification scheme offers a 3-level certification scheme for professional testers, starting with Foundation Level and proceeding to Advanced and Expert Level. The ISTQB® Certified Tester scheme has become widely accepted as the world-wide leader in the certification of competences in software testing.
About This Course
ISTQB Foundation Level training course will help you to learn about the Performance testing which plays a critical role in establishing acceptable quality levels for the end user and is often closely integrated with other disciplines such as usability engineering and performance engineering.
- 60 minutes ‘closed book’ examination. (75 minutes for candidates for whom English is not the native language)
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark is 65% (26/40)
- A basic software life cycle background is highly recommended
- Very basic software programming is needed
- Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
- Anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.