Internet of Things (IoT) Training
Internet of Things (IoT) is driving today’s technology by connecting the physical world with the Internet. IoT has three essential components – Internet, things, and connectivity. In this module, students will learn how to build IoT applications using various frameworks like Raspberry Pi and Arduino with extensive usage of Python. This training also covers IoT in the cloud, with specific focus on Microsoft Azure.
About This Course
Certybox provides career-oriented online Internet of Things (IoT) training course that lets you learn the complete aspects of the IoT technology. Once you complete the course, you will be well-versed in IoT, and you will also be able to deploy this technology for communication and security.
There are no prerequisites for taking up this IoT training course.
- By 2021, we will have over 50 billion devices connected to the Internet of Things
- IoT will have an economic impact of up to $11 trillion by 2025 – McKinsey Global Institute
- There will be 250 million IoT-connected automobiles creating new advancements in transportation by 2022
We offer you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program. This way, you can implement the learning that you have acquired in real-world industry setup. All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
You will work on exciting projects in the domains of technology, ecommerce, sales, marketing, networking, banking, insurance, etc. After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- Architecting an IoT Solution
- Programming Sensors
- IoT Networking Protocols
- Azure IoT Hub and its services
- Working with REST APIs
- Data Analytics in IoT
- IoT Business Designer
- Software Developers
- Data Analysts
- Big Data Professionals
- Anyone who wants to make a career in the field of Internet of Things