Full Stack Development for Beginners
A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who can develop both the front end and back end of a website or application. They can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
About This Course
Our Full Stack Development for Beginners course is a comprehensive program designed to learn multiple technologies, including:
There are many job opportunities for Full Stack Developers such as:
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Full Stack Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Front-end Developer
- A Stack Developer’s average salary in India is ₹430,000 annually – Glassdoor
- Stack Developers in the United States earn US$116,200 per year on average – ZipRecruiter
You will work on projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc. After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- No Programming experience required.
- Undergraduates and freshers looking to start their careers
- Freelancers who want to build and test their own apps
- Beginners to coding and programming
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Project Managers