Django is the most popular web framework which is written in python & follows the MVC architectural pattern. It is a free and open source. Django is maintained by the django software foundation, an independent organization. Making web sites with Django is not just smart and efficient, but enjoyable too. Since it is built on the Python language, it offers codes that are robust and increases productivity.
About This Course
This course is designed to start you on a path toward studies in Django and design, no matter how little experience or technical knowledge you currently have.
Why learn Django?
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, NASA and other top companies use Python with Django.
- For web developers, this means that mastering Python and its popular advanced frameworks like Django should ensure you’re able to find work or even build your own product or service as a startup.
- Python Django framework supports the use of human-readable website URLs, which isn’t only helpful from the actual user’s perspective but also to search engines, which use the keywords in the URL when ranking sites.
- Django prevents a number of common security mistakes better than say, PHP does.
The average salary of a Django professional is $117,000 / year in the US alone as reported by Indeed.com
Anyone who has the passion to learn Django can join our training program.
- This training is suitable for fresher, graduates as well as post graduates. If you are a professional who want to polish your skill, then also you can join this training.