Digital Project Manager
A digital project manager is an individual responsible for initiating, planning, executing, managing and implementing projects with a digital component. The DPM works with clients, outside contractors, stakeholders in his own organization, and the project team to ensure that the project meets its stated goals on time and within budget.
About This Course
Become an expert in core Project Management with courses like Project Management, Six Sigma and Agile, and Data Analytics to build awareness about the latest digital technologies with courses covering Digital Marketing, Big Data, and Data Science. Whether you’re newbie project manager, new to the world of digital project management, lacking confidence, or simply a marketer who wants to understand project management better, our digital project management training gives you all the project management skills you’ll need to confidently manage complex digital projects, teams and stakeholders.
Types of digital project manager roles
The world is wide when it comes to digital project management. You have lots of options for finding a digital project manager role that fits your skills and interests.
Here are just a few types of projects you could work on as a digital project manager:
- IT Project Management
- Software and mobile app development
- Website design and development
- Digital marketing campaigns
- UX/UI design
- Content strategy
- Project and program managers who wish to upgrade their skills
- Project managers who wish to stay up-to-date with advances in the digital world
- Digital marketers who are responsible for leading large digital projects
- Project management enthusiasts who want to fast track their career
- Systems administrators and IT managers
- Marketing managers
- Technology professionals who are interested in taking up a managerial role