This Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) training course focuses on the construction, development, and governance of information security operations. Possession of this certification displays precise knowledge, practice, and copious amounts of experience in the realm of information security management.
About This Course
CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee, and assess enterprise information security. This CISM certification course, closely aligned with ISACA’s best practices, helps you learn about IT security systems.
The average salary for a CISM certified professional ranges from $52,402 to $243,610.
- A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- All experience must be verified independently with employers.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) years of the five (5) years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager
- In addition, this work experience must be broad and gained in three (3) of the four (4) CISM® domains.
Achieving a CISM certification offers you many career benefits. However, you shouldn’t stop upskilling yourself as the world of cybersecurity is quite dynamic.
Here are some of the courses you can consider taking after becoming CISM certified:
- CEH v11 - Certified Ethical Hacking Course
- CISSP Training Course
- Masters in Cyber Security Program
- CISA Certification Course.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- This training course is designed for experienced Information Security Managers, and others involved in directing information security programs.
- This course would particularly benefit Information Security Managers, aspiring Information Security Managers, IT Consultants, and Chief Information Officers.