About This Course
CFA Level 1 Training is an intense, practical, and exam focused training pedagogy for candidates to pass the CFA® exams in the first attempt. The concepts are explained comprehensively so that the candidates can develop a deep-rooted understanding of the curriculum.
Being a globally recognized qualification, CFA® Program is considered as the highest standard of professional excellence in Finance, and Level I is your first step towards achieving the CFA® Charter.
- A final year student
- A graduate with a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A combination of four years (or 48 months) of full-time work experience and/or college/university education on the date of registering for the Level I exam
- Students who have just graduated or are in the Final year and want to pursue a career in Finance
- Experienced Individuals who want to upskill and grow in the field of Finance
- Individuals who want to master Finance with the prerequisite skills in the industry