Certified Scrum Master Certification
CSM is one of the most popular and globally recognized certifications provided by the reputed Scrum Alliance. The demand for Scrum Master training and certifications has increased considerably during the last decade. The reason is that Scrum is now being implemented in industries beyond IT and hence the demand for a certified Scrum professional has increased even beyond his/her current industry of experience.
About This Course
A Certified ScrumMaster® helps business teams use the techniques and concepts of Scrum to increase the project’s success rate. Since CSMs understand Scrum values and practices in depth, they provide a level of expertise and knowledge above other project managers. The CSM® course focuses on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
A Certified ScrumMaster is a professional designated by Scrum Alliance as a Scrum practitioner who can skillfully lead project teams. A Scrum Master is not a project leader or project manager but instead, a Leader who assists the team to succeed with the Scrum framework.
- Act as a facilitator and leader who encourages self-organization
- Remove obstacles so that the team can focus more on work and follow practices of Scrum
- Protect the team from internal and external distractions
- Ensure a good relationship between the product owner and the team along with the members outside the team
- Set up an environment where the team can perform more effectively
- Manage the scrum process in coordination with the scrum team
- Conduct retrospective meetings
- Address team progress
There is no set of eligibility requirements to attend this ScrumMaster Certification course and it can be taken by any professional who wants to deepen their understanding of Scrum.
Based on the recent salary survey by Ziprecruiter, the average annual salary for the Certified ScrumMaster is $116,659 a year.
- Software Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Development team members
- New/Existing Scrum Masters
- Planning for Scrum Master career