Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Training
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on or with project teams.
About This Course
We offers training for CAPM® Certification which is PMI’s globally recognized certification and demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management. It also includes the five process groups and ten knowledge areas of project management.
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
- The certification exam has 150 questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- CAPM certification holders need to earn 15 PDUs every three years to maintain the certification.
Cost of the CAPM exam at $225 for PMI members and $300 for non-members.
- Freshers or College Graduates
- Junior Project Managers
- Project Team Members, or professionals engaged in one or more projects
- Professionals who want to gain more responsibility or add project management skills into their current role
- Professionals that would like to manage larger projects
- All professionals involved in projects on a regular basis and that wish to prepare themselves for the CAPM® exam