AWS Devops Engineering Professional
AWS DevOps Engineering Professional Online Course helps professionals to prepare themselves for the certification exam. You need to go through all the training videos & appear in all the tests to get fully prepared for the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification exam.
About This Course
AWS DevOps Engineering Professional training course consists of the online course with 14+ hours of training videos, module tests and 3 practice tests with 400+ unique practice questions. The training course also includes practical exercises.
DevOps is a mixture of tools, conventions, and practices that aid in the collaboration of IT professionals and developers. AWS has a library of services to build and deliver products following DevOps practices.
- Validates your development and operational skills to perform various tasks on the AWS platform.
- Provides you a global recognition for your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Listed amongst one of the top-paying info-Tech certifications in the world.
- Adds a credential to your resume and thus makes you stand out of the crowd.
- Helps you to get more opportunities to enhance your career as an AWS engineer.
- Gets you more chances of being promoted in your current job or get a new job with a higher paycheck.
- Develop, operate and implement highly complex and scalable solutions on AWS.
- Understand the needs and challenges of a client across operations and development.
- Handling security, network, and storage operations on AWS Cloud platform.
- Build and design automation to support continuous integration and delivery processes.
- Assisting cloud architects to provide operation and migration services.
- Building CI/CD infrastructure and operating DevOps tools to deliver cloud service.
According to the Report by Global Knowledge, the average salary for those holding the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification is $137,724.
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification
|Certification Exam Code
Multiple Choice and Multiple Answer Type Exam
|Number of Questions
English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
- At least two years' experience managing, provisioning, and operating on AWS.
- Experience in code development using any high-level programming language.
- Basic understanding of operation methodologies and process.
- Experience in Automated infrastructures building and operating system administration.
- Experienced AWS cloud engineers looking to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification (DOP-C01)
- Experienced AWS cloud engineers looking to learn advanced automations and features on the AWS cloud