AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Training
AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training is designed for sysops administrators, systems administrators, and those in a DevOps role who want to learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of applications, networks, and systems on the AWS platform. You will also gain expertise in services like Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, ELB, Route53, EC2, S3, Glacier, IAM and VPC.
About This Course
AWS SysOps Training is created to help IT administrators and system engineers for implementing and managing resources on AWS. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
This course prepares the learner to deploy, operate, and manage scalable, highly available systems on AWS. Other topics include: migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS; implementing and managing data flow to and from AWS; choosing the proper AWS service based on compute, data, and security requirements; recognizing the best use case of AWS operational best practices; and estimating usage costs and identifying ongoing operational cost-control techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities of AWS Certified Sysops Administrator Associate
- Setup of the AWS cloud, Configure and adjust the cloud systems, monitoring cloud benefits cautiously
- Using the AWS Cloud Formation technique should be capable to deploy automation infrastructure
- Usage of AWS resources on a full scale by utilizing exceptionally complex Amazon CloudWatch
- Making a convincing introduction which supports C2S review
- Monitoring VPC, URL intermediaries, the C2S passageways, and the Bastion Hosts
- Keeping the reinforcement of the resources. AWS on-premise resources reinforcement regularly by utilization of AWS administrations
- Communicating with the NISP system group which aides in finishing the system associations for the customers VPCs
- Updating programming, fixing the code, dealing with the catastrophe and making the information reinforcements
- Keeping up Data Integrity and access control by utilizing the AWS application
There is no pre-requisite for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam. You can directly appear for this amazon AWS certification exam.
Here are some recommended prerequisites for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Certification:
- Minimum of one-two years experience as a system administrator and at least one-year hands-on experience with AWS.
- Experience in operating and managing systems on AWS.
- Understanding of the AWS architecting and tenents for the cloud.
- Hands-on experience with SDKs/API and AWS CLI devices.
- Understanding of virtual technology and system advancements as they identify with AWS.
- Hands-on experience in security controls.
- Inspecting and Monitoring system experience.
- Knowledge of systems administration ideas (example: TCP/IP, DNS, and Firewalls).
- Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
- Exam Code: SOA-C01
- Exam Duration: 130 Minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple -Answer
- Number of Questions: 60-65 Questions
- Passing Percentage: 70-75%
- Exam Fee: $150
- Validity: 3 years
- Exam Languages: English, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese
According to the Report by Global Knowledge, the average salary for those holding the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification is $130,610.
Why Learn this course?
- If you are looking forward to a brighter career in Cloud services and you have minimum one year experience in managing or deploying applications in the cloud as systems administrator, the AWS SysOps Associate certification training program is suitable for you.