About This Course
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Online Course helps professionals to prepare themselves for the actual certification exam.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building and deploying dynamically scalable, fault-tolerant, reliable and highly available applications on AWS.
- Select the right AWS services to build AWS applications on requirements.
- Capacity to plan the cloud infrastructure and to reduce the risk of architecture change
- Migrating the multi-tier and complex applications on the AWS Cloud platform.
- Utilizing AWS resources on a full scale for exceptionally AWS Cloudformation.
- Designing scalable enterprise-wide operations on AWS Implement cost-control strategies
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Exam Name - AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- Exam Code - SAP-C01
- Exam Duration - 170 Minutes
- Exam Format - Multiple Choice and Multiple Answer Type Exam
- Number of Questions - 80 Questions
- Passing Score - 75-80%
- Exam Fee - $300
- Validity - 3 years
- Exam Languages - English, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
According to the Report by Global Knowledge, the average salary for those holding the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification is $148,456.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam is aimed at candidates who work as solution architects and demonstrate their work to create complex solutions using data services and deploy multi-tier applications in the AWS cloud.