About This Course
Android App Development course will explore mobile development with Android, including the basics of designing apps and interfaces and essential coding practices, to more advanced topics including interactivity, activities, connectivity, and services. Defensive programming and security, as well as debugging and testing are also covered.
By learning Android development, you open yourself up to many career opportunities such as freelancing, becoming developer, or working for high profile companies like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
- Android developers: – They can become android developers and do the following things in their job. They would start their day with translating designs and wireframes into high standards and quality of code and design, build, run, test, and maintain high performance, reliable, and reusable Java code for apps. They would need to ensure that the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness are achieved through the application. They would need to also Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs as and when needed. They help to maintain code quality, code organization and code automatization too.
- Mobile developers: Same as Android developers. They work to create apps on various platforms or translate various products and services into the mobile world.
- SEO marketing: – They do search engine optimization and create models for advertising revenue.
- Data visualization: – They may work as data analysts and data visualization experts whose job is to monitor traffic, notice trends, and extract business values.
- Freelancers: – You can also become a freelancer and help other peoples build their android applications.
- Tutor or workshop guide: – You can teach android development to other people, conduct workshops or corporate training, etc.
- Good understanding of Java (particularly OOPs and Threads)
- Anyone who wants to learn and has an interest in Android App development.
- Beginners to Android App development or the people who are students or freshers.
- Students of computer science or a related field who wants to build a successful career in Android App developer.
- Any freelancer who work on Android projects or build Android apps and thus wants to refresh their knowledge or wants to get updated about new features through our training course and create their App for selling.