Become an expert in core Project Management with courses like PMP, Six Sigma and Agile, and Data Analytics to build awareness about the latest digital technologies with courses covering Digital Marketing, Big Data, and Data Science. Whether you’re newbie project manager, new to the world of digital project management, lacking confidence, or simply a marketer who wants to understand project management better, our digital project management training gives you all the project management skills you’ll need to confidently manage complex digital projects, teams and stakeholders.
Types of digital project manager roles
The world is wide when it comes to digital project management. You have lots of options for finding a digital project manager role that fits your skills and interests.
Here are just a few types of projects you could work on as a digital project manager:
- IT Project Management
- Software and mobile app development
- Website design and development
- Digital marketing campaigns
- UX/UI design
- Content strategy
- Develop a flexible framework of techniques by deploying the five process groups and 13 knowledge areas of project management by PMP.
- Plan projects, allocate resources, manage requirements and extract the benefits of digital technologies to ensure the smooth functioning of Agile projects
- Analyze and evaluate projects against standardized metrics by using the core principles of Six Sigma
- Become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, and IT service agility using modern Artificial Intelligence & Data science.
- Manage and deliver digital projects by emphasizing core digital marketing concepts to support business goals
- Interpret what happens behind the processing of huge volumes of data as the industry switches over from Excel-based analytics to real-time analytics