Tableau For Data Visualization & Analytics
Tableau is a widely used business intelligence (BI) and analytics software trusted by companies like Amazon, Verizon, Facebook, Dell, General Motors, KPMG, Bank of America and 35,000 other MNCs worldwide across industries use Tableau to explore, visualize, and securely share data in the form of Workbooks and Dashboards.
About This Course
Tableau is one of the most powerful and fastest-growing visualization software tools used in the business intelligence industry. It helps simplify raw data into an easily understandable format without the need for technical and coding knowledge.
- The average salary of a Professionals with Tableau training ranges between $108,697 to $158,000 per annum -Indeed.com.
- Tableau has been positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms - Gartner.com.
It is inevitable to note that there are no specific prerequisites or eligibility criteria for learning the fundamentals of Tableau. However, candidates should have the fundamental knowledge and experience in the following areas for gaining the most from a Tableau fundamentals training course.
- Basic understanding of SQL for writing custom queries to build complex data sets
- Basic concepts of DW such as dimensions and facts that can help in starting tableau reporting
- Basic knowledge of data visualization for identifying the ideal charts types that should be used in specific cases
- Basic knowledge of computer programming terminologies
XYZ is a private equity firm in US. Due to remarkable growth in the Transportation Industry in the last few years and multiple key players in the market, it is planning for an investment in Transportation industry. The firm is interested in using your actionable insights to help them identify the right company for making the investment. You have been tasked to use various analytical approaches to produce unique insights into the data.
- Individuals interested in learning about the business intelligence and data visualization functionalities of Tableau.
- Learners aspiring for creating, reading, writing, and modification of Business Intelligence Reports by leveraging Tableau.
- Candidates who want to pursue data scientist and data analyst careers could also learn Tableau fundamentals.
- It is a great opportunity for the IT Professionals such as Business Analysts; Data Analysts; Project Managers; Data Scientists; Statisticians and Analysts; Business Intelligence Managers