Python Advanced Training
Python course helps you gain expertise in Quantitative Analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers by transforming your career into Data Scientist role. You will use libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scikit and master the concepts like Python Machine Learning Algorithms such as Regression, Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naïve Bayes and Q-Learning and Time Series.
About This Course
Our Python Certification Training not only focuses on the fundamentals of Python, Statistics and Machine Learning but also helps one gain expertise in applied Data Science at scale using Python. The training is a step by step guide to Python and Data Science with extensive hands-on. The course is packed with several activity problems and assignments and scenarios that help you gain practical experience in addressing predictive modeling problem that would either require Machine Learning using Python. Starting from basics of Statistics such as mean, median and mode to exploring features such as Data Analysis, Regression, Classification, Clustering, Naive Bayes, Cross Validation, Label Encoding, Random Forests, Decision Trees and Support Vector Machines with a supporting example and exercise help you get into the weeds.
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing.
Below are the major features and applications due to which people choose Python as their first programming language:
- Python’s popularity & high salary
- Python is used in Data Science
- Python’s scripting & automation
- Python used with Big Data
- Python supports Testing
- Computer Graphics in Python
- Python used in Artificial Intelligence
- Python in Web Development
- Python is portable & extensible
- Python is simple & easy to learn
There are no specific prerequisites for taking up the Python Programming Certification Training. Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is beneficial.
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘Python’ professionals who want to design automatic predictive models