Masters in Project Management
Complete Certybox Master in Project Management and Qualify for a globally recognised American Dual Degree, MBA from the IABP-Sponsored California Metropolitan University.
Masters in Project Management course has been designed to provide students with the specialist knowledge needed to successfully plan, implement and manage projects.
Start your MBA journey today at Rs. 20,202 per month @No Cost EMI
About This Course
The Masters in Project Management is directed both at the acquisition and critical understanding of a body of knowledge and at the acquisition of a range of personal capabilities.
The main emphasis of the Program is on leadership through strategic management. While the academic level is masters, there is a strong practical and professional orientation to the curriculum. As an Masters in Project Management you should be able to ground your new knowledge within the base of your professional experience. You will be able to reflect on and learn from that prior experience and thus be able to integrate new knowledge with past experience and apply it to new situations.
You will be able to challenge preconceptions and to remove subject and functional boundaries so as to handle complex situations holistically. You should also have particular strengths in analysing, synthesising and solving complex, unstructured business problems.
In addition to being able to communicate your findings, you should have developed the skills to implement agreed solutions effectively and efficiently. You should therefore have strongly developed interpersonal skills and be able to interact effectively with a range of specialists.
- Get a MBA (Global) Degree from California Metropolitan University (CMU).
- Advance your career with 360° Career Support.
- Alumni status by California Metropolitan University.
- Learn with students from 15+ countries across the world.
What is the difference between the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) and the Masters in Project Management rogram certificate?
- Project modelling methods
- Evaluation & monitoring techniques
- PERT & CPM
- Data Mining
- Gantt Chart
- Data Visualization
- Project Manager
- System and Design Engineer
- Project Analyst
- Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commercial Officer
- Corporate Planning Manager
- Risk and Compliance Manager
- Finance and Portfolio Manager
- Fresh graduates/ Professionals looking for career growth with min 3 years of relevant experience