Masters in Human Resource Management
Complete Certybox Master in Human Resourse Management and Qualify for a globally recognised American Dual Degree, MBA from the IABP-Sponsored California Metropolitan University.
Start your MBA journey today at Rs. 20,202 per month @No Cost EMI
About This Course
Human resources influence all functions of business within every organization. Masters in Human Resource Management (HRM) enables you to become a positive force in your organization by building upon your human resource work experience with fundamental courses in training and development, labour relations, employee selection, organizational behaviour, health and safety, and compensation.
This course will deepen your understanding of HR management and strategy, while building the specialist skills essential for practitioners. You will address business and change management issues and work at a strategic level; and explore issues such as employee relations, employee engagement, learning and development, employee resourcing and talent management. There is a strong emphasis on practice-based learning, and you will examine international and comparative practice – preparing you for work in the global economy. You will also evaluate the relevance of research and theory in relation to practice improvement.
- Get a MBA (Global) Degree from California Metropolitan University (CMU).
- Advance your career with 360° Career Support.
- Alumni status by California Metropolitan University.
- Learn with students from 15+ countries across the world.
- Professionals or graduates students with unparalleled opportunities to start or advance their career in HR.