About This Course
Java is the most widely-used development language in the world today. It allows programmers to create objects that can interact with other objects to solve a problem.
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of Java applications
- Ensuring higher availability and performance in Java applications with low latency and high volume, especially in mission-critical systems
- Participation and contribution of value in all stages of development lifecycle
- Management of Java EE and Java application development environments
Majority of enterprise applications are presently being developed on Java as their foundation. Therefore, Java development or programming expertise is always a priority requirement for all enterprises. So, an official certification from a provider such as Oracle can ensure promising career opportunities for you.
In addition, you can also reflect on the important components of Java programming language that matter most to enterprises in the present times.
It is very important for all candidates aspiring for the Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 11 Developer 1Z0-819 certification exam to know the prerequisites for the same. The prerequisites are also important factors for the selection of 1Z0-819 training courses or practice tests. On the other hand, there is no specific prerequisite for the 1Z0-819 certification exam.
Candidates must have prior exposure to Java programming language alongside having basic experience in development. Most important of all, candidates should have the desire to earn a Java certification and earn additional money.
- Exam Name: Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer
- Exam Code: 1Z0-819
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 50
- Passing Score: 68%
- Validated Against: This exam has been validated against Java 11
- Purchase an exam voucher from Oracle University.
- Take the exam at a Pearson VUE Testing Center within 6 months.
- Register for the Exam with Pearson VUE and pay for the exam.
- Take Exam at Testing Center.
According to Glassdoor, the average annual salary for a certified Java SE 11 developer is around $79,137 in the United States.
Yes, you can take the 1Z0-819 certification exam even without a technical background.
- Exposure to the Java programming language
- Professional programmer with Java experience