About This Course
CISSP is the most renowned certification in the information security domain. Our CISSP certification training program aims to equip participants with in-demand technical and administrative competence to design, architect, and manage an organization’s security posture by applying internationally accepted information security standards. The training offers an in-depth understanding of eight domains that comprise CISSP common body knowledge (CBK) and prepares you for the CISSP exam held by the (ISC)2.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional.Not to be confused with CISSP Program Concentrations.
8 Domain Areas -
- Security & Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Note: CBK = Common Body of Knowledge
- CISSP is an international certificate course, not specific to any country. This gives you a global recognition.
- After attending this training, you will have the technical knowledge, abilities, and skills to develop a holistic security program.
- You can stand out from other CISSP certification candidates for a suitable job opening in the market for information security.
- You will have access to valued career resources, that would include networking and exchange of ideas with peers.
- It also gives you an opportunity to authenticate your skills and competence that you have gain through the years of experience in the cyber security world.
- CISSP certification allows you to increase your credibility, can provide you with a secure job.
- You will expand your cybersecurity knowledge by enrolling CISSP certificate.
- The CISSP certification confirms that you are capable enough of developing information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Allows you to join a professional organization and to link up with like-minded individuals.
To apply for the CISSP course certification, you need to:
- Have a minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- One-year experience waiver can be earned with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Question format: Multiple Choice
- Passing marks: 700 out of 1000
- Exam language: English, French, German, Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Visually Impaired
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect