AWS Certified Developer Associate Training
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a prominent cloud provider offering IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. With the emergence of new technology like containers and microservices, AWS has always been a front-runner in adopting the new technology stacks.
About This Course
In this course, you’ll learn how to develop, deploy, and monitor applications using the various development tools and frameworks provided by AWS, with additional focus on microservices and containers. Although this course will prepare you to take the AWS Developer Associate Certification exam, it also teaches you practical, hands-on skills for successfully developing with AWS. By the end of this course , you will have mastery and experience with all of the major services in AWS.
Roles & Responsibilities of AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Identifying and choosing the right AWS services for the application development
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with the AWS services from your application
- Build and write code that could optimize the performance of AWS services used in the application
- Implementing code-level application security such as encryption, credentials, IAM roles etc.
- Developing and maintaining applications written for various AWS services
- AWS-based applications development with RESTful API interfaces
- Programming with AWS APIs
- General troubleshooting and debugging
No, there is no prerequisite for the exam. You can directly appear in the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. However, the recommended AWS knowledge for this certification exam is -
- At least one year of hands-on experience in developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of the core AWS services, their uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS platform
- Capability to use AWS service APIs, SDKs, AWS CLI, and identify the features of AWS services
- Understanding of the application lifecycle management and AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of the containers usage in the development lifecycle
I am a non-technical person/fresher, can I take the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam?
Yes, even if you are a non-technical person or fresher, you can become an AWS Developer. As there is no prerequisite for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam, you just need to gather the recommended AWS knowledge and gain some experience of working on the AWS platform.
According to the report by Global Knowledge, the average AWS Developer Associate salary is $130,272.
- Exam Name: AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Exam Code: DVA-C01
- Exam Duration: 130 Minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer
- Number of Questions: 65 Questions
- Passing Score: 70-75%
- Exam Fee: $150
- Validity: 3 years
- Exam Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
- Designed for professionals and beginner who are responsible for the developer role