SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Course
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR membership organization representing more than 275,000 members in over 160 countries. The process of SHRM-CP and SCP certifications includes meeting the minimum eligibility requirements set by SHRM for each of these and passing the respective certification exams. The certification exams are based on SHRM’s newly released Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (BoCK), comprising nine critical behavioral and technical competencies necessary for success as an HR professional.
Earning SHRM certification makes you a recognized professional and leader in the HR domain. The course covers plan risk responses and control risks so that you gain benefit on potential opportunities in the project risk management area. It will set you apart from the applicants, proving you great level of knowledge and skills. The course directly links to on-the job experiences and realistic work situations, making it one of the most popular certifications for HR experts. It also covers all the essential project documents and ideas that need updates as these processes are carried out. Besides this, it will help prepare for the SHRM-CP/SCP certification exams, it is equally useful for HR professionals who want to develop capabilities for improving their effectiveness in the workplace and advancing their career.
- Junior or senior level human resource professionals
- HR managers
- Individuals preparing for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification examinations of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Compensation and benefits analysts
- Administrators, staffing managers and recruiters
- HR professionals who want to develop capabilities for improving their effectiveness in the workplace and advancing their careers.
There is no prerequisite for taking these courses. However, SHRM has set certain eligibility requirements specific to each certification.
SHRM-CP candidates are required to take a four-hour, 160 questions (90 knowledge/40 situational judgment/30 field test items) computer based multiple-choice examination.
- 250+ Modules & Sub-modules
- 25 Hours of E-learning content, tests etc
- Course Completion certificate – renowned globally
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Content aligned with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)