Certybox offers a comprehensive and yet affordable program in IFRS. The program has an employment-oriented approach and is based on a detailed research of companies’ requirements. It prepares students for roles like audit, finance analyst, managers and many more is available in online and offline modes.
About the Course
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are accounting standards and principles set by the International Accounting Standard Board (IASB) and are becoming global standards for preparation of financial statements. Most countries are converging their standards towards IFRS or adopting IFRS as they are, to enable uniform reporting. India, as a step closer to convergence with IFRS, has adopted Indian Accounting Standards (IND-AS).
The advantage of establishing global accounting standards is that a single format would be used for financial statements across all companies internationally. This would make it easier for companies to compete abroad, raise capital and to win global contracts by providing consistent and comparable financial details.
Indian companies are facilitating the learning of IFRS standards for its existing employees and hiring new candidates with IFRS skills. It is mandatory for people who are Financial Controllers, Financial Analysts, Accountants, Chief Financial Officers, Account Manager, Chief Accountants, Finance Managers, Account Payable, Bank Managers, Auditors and Portfolio Managers to be IFRS proficient.
Professionals who have already done or are doing courses like Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Cost and Works Accountant, Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and MBA in Finance or Accounting should opt for IFRS certification to become at par with global finance professionals.
Benefits of Studying IFRS
- Various IFRS profiles are being offered in several sectors of the industry that include ITES, software, insurance, pharmaceutical, auto spare part, professional advisory companies, auditing firms, banking industry, Insurance industry, KPOs, self employed, etc.
- Skilled and experienced IFRS experts can establish their own consultancies to help companies migrate to IFRS
- Practical knowledge of these universal standards will open doors across the globe as more than 100 countries have given green signal in their accounting boundaries.
- Continuous amendments in these standards by regulators is creating need for IFRS professionals with thorough understanding of these standards
- The persons with expertise in international accounting standards will also have an edge over others in educational institutes which are running certificate diplomas and training programs in this area.
Who should pursue this certification?
- Candidates pursuing graduation, post-graduation in commerce, or qualified professionals like MBAs, CAs, CMAs, CSs, CFAs, CFPs or any other relevant course in the field of finance can opt for this certification in IFRS.
- Accounting professional who wants to supplement his / her skill sets by learning the new accounting standards to perhaps make a job-shift or simply to be updated.
- A student who wants to begin a career in financial reporting.
- Detailed training for IFRS
- High Quality e-learning content
- Self Assessment Test
- Practice Tests/ Mock Tests
- Course delivered by Eminent Faculty
- Revision day as part of course prior to examination date.
- Hard copy Material
- Facilitation for appearing for Dip IFRS, (ACCA F7 & P2 as well) an exam conducted by ACCA, UK.
Career Road Map in IFRS
Accounting is one of the few recession-proof jobs on the market. Whether the numbers are black or red, someone needs to account for a company’s financial transactions.As is evident from the table given below, as professionals continue to gather experience and upgrade themselves by taking latest certifications, salary levels increase and the job responsibilities also change.