We bring all the online HR Courses in a unique compelling proposition for the HR professionals’ courses in India. Our tie-up with Global partners fills a much-needed gap in the skilling industry.
Our learning courseware is based upon the HR body of knowledge and aligns with the exam objectives for the PHR (Professional in Human Resources) and SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) certifications. Our online HR courses are specifically designed to address various HR competencies required to groom you into an HR leader.
These professional HR courses cover the following broad topics:
- Human capital management – is concerned with obtaining, analyzing and reporting on data that inform the direction of value-adding people management, strategic, investment and operational decisions at corporate level and at the level of front-line management.
- Knowledge management – process or practice of creating, acquiring, capturing, sharing and using knowledge, wherever it resides, to enhance learning and performance in organizations.
- Corporate social responsibility – the organization’s commitment to managing the business ethically in order to make a positive impact on society and the environment.
- Organization development – planning and implementation of programmes designed to enhance the effectiveness with which an organization functions and responds to change.
- Talent management – Talent management is a strategy for recruiting, retaining and developing great employees while remaining aligned with organizational goals.
- Employee relations – defining the interactions of the organization concerning what needs to be done and what needs to be changed regarding the ways the organization manages its relationships with employees and – where appropriate – the unions.
About the Course
This course examines key skills required in human resource professionals, including the ability to lead and motivate others. Human resources concepts and applications are also examined, as well as ethics and professional standards that every organization should follow. This course also provides insight into how to perform environmental scans, and discusses organizational structures as well as change management. This course helps prepare individuals for the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) PHR certification examination.
This course examines key skills required in human resource professionals, including the ability to lead and motivate others. Human resources concepts and applications are also examined, as well as ethics and professional standards that every organization should follow. This course also provides insight into how to perform environmental scans, and discusses organizational structures as well as change management. This course helps prepare individuals for the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) SPHR certification examinations. The Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification is recognized as a professionally relevant credential for those who have mastered the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management.HR Certification Institute retains sole ownership of the badge. This badge is issued by HR Certification Institute.
This course is aimed at junior or senior level human resource professionals, HR managers, and all individuals preparing for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification examinations of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Compensation and benefits analysts, administrators, staffing managers and recruiters will also have interest in this certification path. Courses in this curriculum are created keeping in mind certification as well as non-certification users of the content. While the curriculum helps learners to prepare for the SHRM certification exams, it is equally useful for HR professionals who want to develop capabilities for improving their effectiveness in the workplace and advancing their careers.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the SPHR you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have at least seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma.
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
- Exam time: 3 hours
- Exam length: 150 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest question,Computer-based exam.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
|Human Resources Core Knowledge|
|Skills, Concepts, and Tools||00:00:00|
|Functions and Activities||00:00:00|
|Business Management and Strategy|
|The HR Function and Business Environment||00:00:00|
|HR and the Strategic Planning Process||00:00:00|
|HR Functions and Roles||00:00:00|
|Workforce Planning and Employment|
|Sourcing and Selecting Candidates||00:00:00|
|Orientation, Onboarding, and Exit Strategies||00:00:00|
|Human Resource Development|
|Regulations and Organizational Development||00:00:00|
|Performance Appraisal and Talent Management||00:00:00|
|Compensation and Benefits|
|Regulations, Strategies, and Needs Assessment||00:00:00|
|Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities||00:00:00|
|Employee and Labor Relations|
|Employment Regulations and Organizational Programs||00:00:00|
|Behavioral and Disciplinary Issues and Resolution||00:00:00|
|Unions and Collective Bargaining||00:00:00|
|Organizational Risk and Safety and Health Legislation||00:00:00|
|Workplace Safety, Security, and Privacy||00:00:00|
|Strategic HR for SPHR Exam Candidates Part I|
|Strategic HR for SPHR Exam Candidates Part II||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.