This course is an all-in-one study package to prepare for your Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification exam. It is targeted at new as well as experienced admins looking to validate their skills in addition to preparing for the certification. You’ll start off by signing up for your own Developer Edition of Salesforce on Force.com. This is free for life (really!), and will be needed to work through the hands-on exercises throughout this course. On completion of the course, you’ll be able to manage users & data, customize and maintain basic applications, and prepare custom reports, workflows and report dashboards.
This course is designed in a way that even a Non-IT participant can easily understand and master salesforce advanced administrator concepts. It also covers the following topics in depth to help the experienced professionals preparing for the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator training.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Master the basics of Salesforce and CRM
- Design Salesforce database and identify the relationship (master-detail/lookup) needed to solve a business scenario.
- Identify/Configure the tools needed to solve a business process requirement like case assignment rules, workflow, approval process, Process builder etc…
- Understand precisely how the user access management is defined in Salesforce using profiles, roles, sharing rules, OWD etc…
- Master the analytic capabilities available in Salesforce.
- Have a clear understanding of concepts like Knowledge management, Salesforce content management etc…
- Understand the tools available for change management in Salesforce.
- Get Course Completion Certificate
- 2 Simulated Tests
- 1 Year E-Learning Access
- Practice Sets
- Mock tests
|Revisiting the basics|
|Introduction to salesforce.com|
|Organization & User Setup|
|Security and Access|
|Business Process Automation|
No Reviews found for this course.