This course is an all-in-one study package to prepare for your Salesforce Certified Administrator certification exam. It is targeted at new as well as experienced admins looking to validate their skills in addition to preparing for the certification. You’ll start off by signing up for your own Developer Edition of Salesforce on Force.com. This is free for life (really!), and will be needed to work through the hands-on exercises throughout this course. On completion of the course, you’ll be able to manage users & data, customize and maintain basic applications, and prepare custom reports, workflows and report dashboards.
The course covers all components and topic areas detailed in the Study Guide for the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification exam.
The course covers all components and topic areas detailed in the Study Guide for the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification exam. In addition, participants get access to 2 simulated question papers to help prepare for the real exam.
Configure and maintain a Salesforce organization, customize apps, manage users & data, and prepare reports and workflows.
Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam Guide and Study Guide. Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM 201).
Clear your Salesforce Certified Administrator certification exam.
ABOUT THE SALESFORCE CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATOR EXAMINATION
- 60 (plus addnl. unscored) questions.
- 110 minutes exam duration.
- 65% passing score.
- $200 registration fee/ $100 re-take fee.
- Exam modes: Onsite Proctored, and Online Proctored.
- Prerequisites: None.
This course is designed in such a way that it’s easy for even non IT participants to understand and master salesforce.com administrator concepts. It also covers these topics in depth to help experienced professionals who are preparing for the salesforce administrator training.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Master the basics of salesforce and CRM.
- Design salesforce database and identify the relationship (master detail/look up) needed to solve a business scenario.
- Identify/configure the tools needed to solve a business process requirement like case assignment rules, workflow, approval process, Process builder etc…
- Understand precisely how user access management is defined in salesforce using profiles, roles, sharing rules, OWD etc…
- Master the analytic capabilities available in salesforce.
- Have a clear understanding of concepts like Knowledge management, salesforce content management etc…
- Understand the tolls available for change management in salesforce.
- Get Course Completion Certificate
- 2 Simulated Tests
- 1 Year E-Learning Access
- Practice Sets
- Mock tests
|Revisiting the basics|
|Introduction to salesforce.com|
|Organization & User Setup|
|Security and Access|
|Business Process Automation|
No Reviews found for this course.