PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a globally recognized project management methodology that is applicable to all types of projects. Certybox provides PRINCE2 Practitioner instructor-led training that helps professionals gain knowledge and understand the techniques to clear the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam. GreyCampus is a PEOPLECERT ATO.
On completion of this training program, participants will be able to facilitate effective control
of projects using 4 integrated elements.These integrated elements include 7 best project management Principles that guide 7 management Processes, 7 management Themes and Tailoring
PRINCE2® to suit different project environments and scenarios.
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Managers,General Managers,Programme Managers,Team Managers , Project Management Consultants & support staff wanting to learn how to adapt PRINCE2® for more complex project scenarios and enhance their PRINCE2® application skills by gaining a better understanding of the application of PRINCE2®.However there is no restriction as to the sector in which the individual is working or has worked in.
WHY IMPLEMENT PRINCE2® IN YOUR ORGANIZATION?
PRINCE2® Is The International Standard Method for Project Management. It is recognised as a
world-class international product, and is the standard method for project management, not least
because it embodies many years of best practice in project management and provides a flexible
and adaptable approach to suit all projects. It is a project management method designed to
provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a
project. PRINCE2®’s formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus
on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects
• A common, consistent approach
• A controlled and organized start, middle and end
• Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business case flexible decision points
• Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
• Flexible decision points
• Management control of any deviations from the plan
• The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
• Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
• A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
• A route to increasing the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels.
• In person Classroom Training (for classroom and live-online)
• 1-Year e-Learning Access
• PEOPLECERT PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
• 2 Simulated Exams
• 2 Case Studies