We provides PRINCE2® Foundation Training that helps professionals gain knowledge and understand techniques to clear the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam. PRINCE2® Foundation certification enhances the basic skills to manage projects, control resources and handle risks efficiently. The basic principles of PRINCE2® can be applied to any projects.
On completion of this training program, participants will be able to facilitate effective control of projects using 4 integrated elements.These integrated elements include 7 best project man-agement Principles that guide 7 management Processes, 7 management Themes and Tailoring PRINCE2® to suit different project environments and scenarios.
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself. Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Managers, General Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers, Project Management Consultants & support staff wanting to learn how to adapt PRINCE2® for more complex project scenarios and enhance their PRINCE2® application skills by gaining a better under-standing of the application of PRINCE2®. However there is no restriction as to the sector in which the individual is working or has worked in.
PRINCE2 is universally accepted as a best practice project management method. It is designed to provide a structured approach to managing projects with a view to increasing the likelihood of a successful project outcome. The PRINCE2 method can be used for projects of any size or complexity, and provides guidance through clearly defined principles, themes and processes. This course complies fully with the APMG PRINCE2 syllabus, and will prepare delegates well for both the PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner examinations.
PRINCE2 is widely recognized as a world-class project management methodology. Many customers in the UK and across the globe require that PRINCE2 methods are used in the management of their projects, as it provides a common language and a proven structure for aiding successful project delivery. From an individual perspective, many employers search out candidates that have obtained the PRINCE2 qualification, as it shows them that you have a good understanding of how to successfully manage projects using a globally accepted best practice method. So, it can prove to be an important addition and differentiator on your CV and will give you the confidence to move forwards with the management of your projects!
Delegates would benefit from a general awareness and knowledge of project management, and experience of managing a project or participating in a project as a team member. Candidates wishing to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination must have previously passed the PRINCE2Foundation examination. These papers can be taken on the same day or different days, but must be taken in order (PRINCE2 Foundation, then PRINCE2 Practitioner). Once the PRINCE2 Foundation examination has been taken and passed, there is no limit placed on the time before taking the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination. Prior learning and achievements of individuals within the project management professional community will be recognised and will allow candidates to proceed directly to the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
WHY IMPLEMENT PRINCE2 IN YOUR ORGANIZATION?
PRINCE2® is The International Standard Method for Project Management. It is recognised as a world-class international product, and is the standard method for project management, not least because it embodies many years of best practice in project management and provides a flexible and adaptable approach to suit all projects. It is a project management method designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a project. PRINCE2®’s formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business case flexible decision points
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
- Flexible decision points
- Management control of any deviations from the plan
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication channels between the project, project management and rest of the organization
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- A route to increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels.
- In person Classroom Training(for classroom and live-online)
- 1 Year e-Learning Access
- PEOPLECERT PRINCE2® Foundation Exam(optional)*
- 35 PMI PDUs Certificate for PMI Credential Holders
- 2 Simulated Exams
|Who is the course for? Details||00:00:00|
|Must have PRINCE2 2017 Guide Details||00:00:00|
|Is P2 suitable for my industry? Details||00:00:00|
|INTRODUCTION PART 2|
|The accidental Project Manager Details||00:00:00|
|The value of PRINCE2 Details||00:00:00|
|The focus of PRINCE2 Details||00:00:00|
|PROJECTS, PROJECT MANAGER AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT|
|What is a project? What is aprocess? Details||00:00:00|
|What is project management? Details||00:00:00|
|What is a PM methodology? Details||00:00:00|
|Why P2? Details||00:00:00|
|What is a P2 project (Chapter 2.1 – 2.4) Details||00:00:00|
|INTRODUCTION TO PRINCIPLES. WHAT A PRINCIPLE IS. SUMMARY OF EACH OF THE 7 PRINCIPLES|
|Continued Business Justification Video Details||00:00:00|
|Learn from Experience Details||00:00:00|
|Defined Roles and Responsibilities Details||00:00:00|
|Manage by Stages Details||00:00:00|
|Manage by Exception Details||00:00:00|
|Focus on Products Details||00:00:00|
|Tailor to suit the Product Details||00:00:00|
|TAILORING AND ADOPTING PRINCE|
|INTRODUCTION TO THEMES WHAT A THEME IS. SUMMARY OF EACH OF THE 7 THEMES|
|Business Case Part1 Details||00:00:00|
|Outputs Outcomes & Benefits Details||00:00:00|
|Business Case Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Organization Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Organization Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Organization Pt 3 Details||00:00:00|
|Quality Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Quality Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Risk Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Risk Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Risk Pt 3 Details||00:00:00|
|Change Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Change Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Change Pt 3 Details||00:00:00|
|Progress Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Progress Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|INTRODUCTION TO PROCESSES WHAT A PROCESS IS.SUMMARY OF EACH OF THE 7 PROCESSES 6_|
|Starting up a project Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Starting up a project Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Directing a project Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Directing a project Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Initiating a project Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Initiating a project Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Controlling a Stage Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Controlling a Stage Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Managing Product Delivery Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Managing Product Delivery Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary Pt 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Closing a Project Pt 1 Details||00:00:00|
|DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PRINCE2 AND PRINCE2 2017|
|MAINTAINING YOUR CERTIFICATION|
|PRINCE2 CASE STUDIES|
|PRINCE2 PRACTITIONER EXAM|
No Reviews found for this course.