What is PgMP?
As a program manager, you’re a senior-level practitioner on the forefront of advancing your organization’s strategic goals. You manage multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, achieving benefits that could not occur if the projects were handled separately. Your leadership is instrumental. The Program Management Professional (PgMP) is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion. Designed for mid- or senior-level project managers, this course will hone your skills in managing multiple projects and aligning program activities with business goals without compromising on speed, quality and efficiency. You’ll learn PMI’s five program management performance domains, including program strategy alignment, lifecycle management, stakeholder engagement, benefits management and governance.
Who Should Apply?
If you have the proven ability to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that span functions, organizations, regions or cultures and to align results with organizational goals, then you’re a potential PgMP.
Key Features of the Course
Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the PgMP certification exam.
Develop a strong leadership approach to managing multiple projects and navigating complex activities.
Become an efficient Program Manager with a good understanding of the business strategy and program processes
Gain and Maintain Your PgMP
First phase of evaluation is panel review
The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
To maintain your PgMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
What you will learn
- Get in-depth knowledge of tools and techniques to handle complex multiple related projects.
- Understand Program Lifecycle and its 54 processes, competencies, tools and techniques with practical sample templates.
- Learn to implement large-scale programs to align with business strategy.
- Get a thorough understanding of project management concepts such as resource and budget allocations, schedules and risks.
- Learn through practical examples, the issues faced in large scale project implementations.
- Learn how to communicate, motivate, and hone your leadership skills.
- Get overall project management knowledge that will help fulfil organizational vision
- 21 PDUs
- In-depth case studies for better retention
- Mock tests
|Overview of PMI-PgMP Certification Course|
|Introduction to Program Management|
|Program Management Performance Domains|
|Program Strategy Alignment|
|Program Benefits Management|
|Program Stakeholder Engagement|
|Program Life Cycle Management|
|Program Management Supporting Processes|
|Tips and Tricks|
No Reviews found for this course.