Certybox offers Work Place tools for the professionals around the world. Excel is by far the world’s most popular spreadsheet program and is useful for everything from maintaining simple household budgets to building sophisticated financial models or designing complex dashboards. Analyzing Business Data with Excel shows you how to solve real-world business problems by taking Excel’s data analysis features to the maximum, rather than focusing on individual Excel functions and features.
This training would be very useful to participants across various industries and functional specializations such as MIS, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Relations, Information Technology and Administration.
This interactive training targets specific business situations, and then demonstrates how to create spreadsheets for those problem areas. Attend these extraordinary, information-packed, powerful sessions to increase your productivity, improve the quality, accuracy & make a better report.
This course is recommended for end users seeking proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013 at advanced level or seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in Microsoft Excel 2013.
At the end of the training the participants would learn/use/acquire the following techniques/knowledge:
- Excel Advancements – some amazing features incorporated only in last 5 years
- Using Lookup & reverse Lookup techniques – easy demo of VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH
- Advanced Data Sorting and Filtering techniques
- Generating Pivot Tables and Charts from complex datasets, instantly
- Implementing Slicers and Sparklines to build interactive dashboards
- Exploring Data Validation techniques and creating dynamic lists
- Using ‘What-If-Analysis’ and Data representation techniques
Scope of Learning
- User able to manage data independently
- User able to do reports (eg: Financial, Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Educational, small shops etc)
- User will become data analyst
- User will able to do MIS reports
- Maximum organization will use the excel
- It requires day to day activities to manage & analyse the data
- High impact, proven training – 30000+ professionals trained globally
- Experienced, expert instructors – Our Instructors come with a rich, 10+ years of industry experience.
- 12 PMI PDUs
- 1 Year E-Learning Access
- Mock tests
- Practice Tests
- Course Completion Certificate
No Reviews found for this course.