Masters In Quality Management
The goal of the Masters of Management in Quality, is to produce Certified Quality Managers, Certified Quality Professionals and Certified Quality Auditors, and to prepare individuals for advanced leadership positions in public and private sectors with specific skills and competencies in quality management.
This course has been designed for anyone involved in project management, and will be of particular interest to Estimators, Builders, Engineers, Construction and Project Managers, Project Coordinators,Works Managers, Quality Managers or those intending to be involved in the area of controlling costs, quality or any other risks on projects.
The Masters Program basically enhance learners generic and transferable skills applicable for industries and realizing the Specific Sector need and focus in creating specialized and technology driven workforce, providing learners with the necessary skills for them to define, measure, analyze, improve and control the quality management and quality improvement plans in their respective organizations.
You will learn to analyze risk at a strategic and operational level and identify suitable controls to eliminate, reduce or transfer such risks.
The course will provide you with a comprehensive underpinning on the areas required to manage quality in contemporary organizations, including total quality management ,strategic quality management, quality, environmental and sustainability systems and performance management.
You will develop the knowledge and skills essential for quality management, including professional and critical reflection skills; people and communication, business and commercial skills; operations management and autonomy (independent), accountability, governance and leadership at Masters level.
You will continue to develop your knowledge in further key areas of quality management including quality, environmental and sustainability systems, risk management, health, well being and safety and planning and decision making scenarios.
The Capstone module is designed to provide you with an opportunity to integrate Masters level knowledge and skills by independently working on an applied academic study, a professional dissertation or, where appropriate, business consultancy project from a degree related discipline. Personal and professional skills such as research, oral presentation and teamwork will be developed.
- Course Completion Certiﬁcate.
- Course content and structure designed by Experts.
- Relevant insights into critical and practical aspects of Quality Management & assurance.
- Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from Industry professionals.
- Interactive lectures that provide a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment without any isolated learning experience.
- Easy access from anywhere,Globally.
- User friendly technology interface with no expensive and time consuming software/hardware installations required at your end.
- Convenient weekend schedules on Sunday afternoon.
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized Institution or University
- Working Professionals
- Corporate Nominees
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized Institution or University in their respective country.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers,Quality Auditors,Coordinators & Team members
- People involved in quality check of small or large budgeted projects
- Quality Managers and team members collaborating with global teams
- Working professionals with any department or organization with an acumen and interest in Quality who wish to complement and upgrade his/her knowledge in different practical and relevant aspects of this quality check,that will help him/her nurture individual key skills and would be a good Asset for the Company as well,at the same time.
Course Duration: 24 Months
|INTRODUCTION TO SIX SIGMA|
|SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT|
|SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT|
|LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT|
|LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT|
|ISO9001 Quality Management System|
No Reviews found for this course.