Certybox provides the course on Hadoop Administration. The course is intended for System Administrators, DBA’s, Linux admins and Software engineers responsible for managing and maintaining Hadoop clusters. This is designed to provide knowledge for the aspirants who want to become a successful Hadoop Administrator. This course covers Hadoop architecture and its components, Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Hadoop Cluster. The focus of this course is to give the participants hands on experience, so there would be multiple assignments, quizzes and a project. Online self-learner will get the required support from the livesupport team.
- ONE YEAR ACCESS- Participants will have access to learn platform for a period of one year, This includes access to the Course PPTs, Reading material, Quizzes, Assignments, Project, and Class videos.
- DEDICATED SUPPORT- Participants will get the Technical and Nontechnical support through email within 1 business day.
- VIRTUAL MACHINE- Participants will be provided instructions to set up their Virtual Machine before the course starts.
- HANDS ON PROJECT- At the end of the course participants submit a project which covers all the key aspects of the course. This allows them to implement techniques they learnt in the course.
- COURSE CERTIFICATION- Upon completing 30 hrs of training participants will be provided a Project which they have to submit within 15 days. A successful completion of the project would make the participants eligible for the certificate.
- Participants will have access to learn platform for a period of one year, this includes access to the Course PPTs, reading material, quizzes, assignments, project and class videos.
- Hands on Project-At the end of the course participants should submit a project which covers all the key aspects of the course. This allows them to implement techniques they learnt in the course.
- Course Certification-After completing 30 hrs of training participants will be provided a Project which they have to submit within 15 days.
- Practice Sets /Mock Tests
|Describe the fundamental concepts of using Big Data.|
|Identify where Hadoop fits into Big Data|
|Hadoop Architecture and HDFS|
|Gain insight on YARN and MapReduce|
|Installing and Configuring Apache Ecosystem Tools|
|Configuration and Performance Tuning|
|Learn about Hadoop Cluster|
|Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster|
No Reviews found for this course.