Certybox’s Digital Marketing online training will help you gain expertise in various Digital Media aspects like Keyword Planning, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Google Analytics.
In the era of digital revolution, technology has opened new opportunities for marketing. In the time of individualization, digitalization, networking along with the emergence of enlightened consumer has posing new challenges as well as opportunities for marketing.
What we market may not have changed but how we market definitely has changed. The evolving discipline of digital marketing offers opportunities for innovation, profitability, affordability, measurability and targeting. Digital marketing has not only opened opportunities for organization, but also enormous opportunities have boomed for digital marketers, web designer, web analyst and web developer.
Digital Marketing Program Focus on
- Exploring the emerging tools offered by internet.
- Access the realm of social media
- Understand and estimate the mind-set of online consumer.
- Design tools to enhance consumer online experiences.
- Monitor, evaluate and iterate traffic-building activities for marketers.
- Evaluate internet-marketing metrics and identify KPI.
- Intergrade the digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts.
- Benefit the marketers through better consumer segmentation, forecasting consumer trends and consumer analytics.
- Extracting consumer DNA and aid decision making in marketing.
Who Should Attend Digital Marketing Course?
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their Digital channels.
- Anyone responsible for developing or implementing organisation’s online strategy.
- Traditional marketers who want to fast-track their marketing career or enter the digital world.
- Entrepreneurs who need to maximize online channels for growing their business.
- Students who want to gain knowledge on Digital Marketing and increase their job opportunities.
Digital Marketing Course Objectives
The objective of the course is to help participants to understand digital marketing methods, from a variety of perspectives-as analysts, consumers and entrepreneurs. The emphasis in this course will be on developing fundamental concepts along with practical application.
Modules of Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)– Understand the search engine as default entry point to internet. Learn how to get website listed among top search engine results.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)– Appreciate the role of pay per click in website listing. Learn how to effectively run ads on Search Engines.
- Web Analytics– Measure, monitor and evaluate the website traffic and campaign statistics. Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media.
- Email Marketing– Delivering the relevant marketing communication to targeted audience in most creative way. Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks. Marrying the off line database with online database.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)– Harnessing the strength of social media for marketing. Learn how to build brand preferences, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media.
- Content and Blog Marketing (CBM)– Increasing audience engagement through content marketing. Learn to use white paper, brochure, case studies for unique interaction. .
- Mobile Marketing (MM)– Strategizing marketing through smart devices. Learn App-based marketing, QR codes, Location-based marketing, SMS marketing.
In this training you will be provided with a strong foundation in the core concepts of digital marketing. The impact training modules will ensure a sure shot success in the certification exam. The training will give you an in-depth understanding of how to effectively strategize and implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that convert.
You will learn all the concepts from social media marketing to search marketing that will help you excel in your digital marketing career. The course syllabus has been compiled by leaders from Google and Facebook to ensure it is cutting-edge, relevant and technically accurate.
The courseware includes all the major aspects of Digital Marketing – SEO, Social Media, Adwords, Email marketing, Reputation management and more. The training modules are designed by Digital experts from Google and Facebook.
At the end of the course you will master the art of strategising, analysing and implementing campaigns as per your business needs.
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime Access
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
|SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)|
|History of Search & Introduction to SEO||00:00:00|
|On-Page Best Practices||00:00:00|
|Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis||00:00:00|
|SEO-Friendly Design & Architecture||00:00:00|
|Technical Website Optimization||00:00:00|
|The Future of SEO||00:00:00|
|Social,Local,Mobile (SoLoMo) SEO Strategies||00:00:00|
|SEO Site Audit||00:00:00|
|SEO Career Paths||00:00:00|
|SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)|
|AdWords – Google’s Online Advertising Program||00:00:00|
|Search Campaign Creation||00:00:00|
|Conversions & Conversion Tracking||00:00:00|
|SEARCH MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)|
|Why care about Social Media?||00:00:00|
|Creating a Facebook Marketing Strategy||00:00:00|
|Twitter Marketing and Advertising||00:00:00|
|Social Media Customer Care and Social Media Tools||00:00:00|
|Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat Marketing||00:00:00|
|Effective Email Content||00:00:00|
|Customer Acquisition Strategies||00:00:00|
|Effective Creative Introducing||00:00:00|
|Nurturing & Automation||00:00:00|
|Resources to do situational analysis and progressive updates||00:00:00|
|Attracting your potential customers into conversion funnel||00:00:00|
|Converting your prospects into leads using emails||00:00:00|
|Conversion Optimization Patterns for Engaging website Visitors||00:00:00|
|Content Performance Analysis||00:00:00|
|Social Media Analytics||00:00:00|
|Actionable Insights and the Big Picture||00:00:00|
|Social CRM & Analysis||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.