MBA in Supply Chain Management | EIU Program
Learn how to reduce costs across the supply chain, driving operational excellence throughout all levels in collaboration with European International University, France.
Start your MBA journey today!! No Cost EMI also Available!!
About This Course
MBA in Supply Chain Management program will lead to a rewarding career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Effective logistics and supply chain management has become prominent for companies across E-commerce, FMCG, manufacturing, retail and more such domains therefore large corporates have logistics and supply chain management as a key focus area. New age organizations like e-commerce, hospital, hospitality, aviation, shipping and more have added to the demand for trained & well qualified professionals.
- Vendor Development
- Process Management
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Inventory Control
- Supply Chain Management-Solution Designing
- Network Planning
Why choose EIU for MBA?
- Flexibility : Classes are offered in online mode at EIU in association with Certybox. Students can attend classes at home towards their MBA degree.
- Networking : With an impressive list of successful graduates and many other business contacts at its disposal, the MBA program at EIU put students in contact with accomplished professionals who pass along information and knowledge that will help them succeed in the work force.
- Affordable : We take pride in making a quality education affordable, and the MBA program is no exception.
What certificate will I receive?
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be awarded MBA in Supply Chain Management joint certification by EIU and Certybox, along with an industry-recognized certificate from Certybox for all the courses on the learning path.
How you benefit from this program
- Executive MBA without quitting your job
- Cutting-edge curriculum designed by industry experts
- Alumni status from EIU France
- Career transition with 48% average salary hike
Can I ask for a support and doubt clearing session if I want to understand the topics at a deeper level?
Certybox offers 24/7 query resolution and you can send message through our chatbot in LMS to our dedicated support team at any time. We provide both email and chat support for all the queries. If your query does not get resolved in a suitable amount of time through email, we will arrange sessions with our world-class instructors who would be more than happy to guide you through your doubts.
Does Certybox provide any kind of job assistance?
Certybox supports its learners by providing placement assistance to all learners who successfully complete the course and pass all the exams, projects, and assignments. We have partnerships with lots of MNCs and other top employers around the world. Through our Employee Referal Program, you can successfully land a job in several outstanding organizations and equally great enterprises. We also conduct several free seminars and workshops on how to create one’s resume and how to prepare for job interviews. We will also conduct counselling sessions which will be for Career mentoring and counselling. We provide dedicated placement assistance after the program completion. We give guidance on visual resume writing, Conduct Workshops on Interview Preparation.
Why should one choose Certybox?
- As a training provider, Certybox aims at developing the overall personality of an individual so that they can progress into becoming highly skilled working professionals.
- The trainers appointed for Certybox’s courses possess a very high level of expertise in their subjects and fields. Therefore Certybox can easily guarantee positive results for all the participants.
- 24×7 guidance is provided to those who need it via call, email, or chat.
- We also provides the online live virtual classroom training model in order to make it easier for working professionals to attend the sessions on one hand while balancing their work on the other.
- Professionals in Logistics, Supply Chain and consulting Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities
- Engineers, Project Managers, Technical Experts who want to upscale to managerial roles
- Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Logistics and Supply Chain related sector
- Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management