MBA IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT- UPES
The Operations team of an organisation looks after the planning, development, logistics, and delivery of its products and services. This becomes especially vital in companies which operate in domains like e-commerce, aviation, manufacturing, hospitality, retail, and consulting.
About This Course
This programme is designed to equip you with end-to-end competencies in supply chain management, cost and resource optimisation, production strategy, and problem-solving skills.
You will gain a global perspective on the latest industry trends and learn how to be part of an effective and efficient team. It will provide you with a holistic framework to meet client demand consistently and teach you all about agile innovations, risk management and analytical tools to optimise key business decisions.
After completing the course, you will get a Master's Degree form UPES
- UPES is amongst the Top 100 ranked university in NIRF 2022 ranking.
- UPES stands at 41st rank in the Management category of NIRF 2022 ranking
- UPES has been awarded with QS 5 Stars rating for Academic Development
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks (or an equivalent CGPA) by any recognized university.
- 5% relaxation in marks in case of more than 2 years of experience.
- Young graduates having an academic background inclined towards International Business.
- Early and mid-level professionals looking out for career growth in their current role.
- Aspirants who want to start their own business in India and abroad.