MBA IN OIL AND GAS MANAGEMENT – UPES
By 2040, our planet’s headcount is anticipated to reach 9 billion which entails the challenge of embracing the massive energy demand. Thus, the global outlook remains challenged across supply chains and inflation rates in the energy markets.
Rush for the black gold is still rising but the global concerns around energy need a futuristic vision to be addressed. Any resource of energy should reflect the three constant realities to embrace innovation – it should be affordable, reliable, and clean.
About This Course
The MBA in Oil and Gas Management combines a thorough training in core business administration skills with an in-depth education in the understanding of strategic business issues across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, from exploration to the retailing of petroleum and petroleum products.
It extensively covers areas like pricing, exploration, and production, import of crude oil and LNG, acquisition of oil equity, refining and export of petro products, regulations, distribution of oil & gas, and petro research. The program is focused on creating strong concepts while inculcating hands-on practical learning experiences.
With Oil & Gas Industry surging ahead in India, domain specialists with management degrees will have a professional edge over others and will be in high demand in the industry.
After completing the course, you will get a Master's Degree form UPES
- UPES is amongst the Top 100 ranked university in NIRF 2022 ranking.
- UPES stands at 41st rank in the Management category of NIRF 2022 ranking
- UPES has been awarded with QS 5 Stars rating for Academic Development
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks (or an equivalent CGPA) by any recognized university.
- 5% relaxation in marks in case of more than 2 years of experience.
- Professionals in Oil & Gas Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities
- Graduates, professionals who want move to managerial positions in Oil & Gas and related industries
- Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Oil & Gas Management Sector
- Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Oil & Gas Management