Kubernetes is a portable, extensible, open-source platform for managing containerized workloads and services, that facilitates both declarative configuration and automation. It has a large, rapidly growing ecosystem. Kubernetes services, support, and tools are widely available.
About This Course
Kubernetes is an open source project that has become one of the most popular container orchestration tools around; it allows you to deploy and manage multi-container applications at scale. While in practice Kubernetes is most often used with Docker, the most popular containerization platform, it can also work with any container system that conforms to the Open Container Initiative (OCI) standards for container image formats and runtimes. And because Kubernetes is open source, with relatively few restrictions on how it can be used, it can be used freely by anyone who wants to run containers, most anywhere they want to run them—on-premises, in the public cloud, or both.
Required Pre-requisites: Knowledge on Docker Basic Kubernetes concepts and commands.
- The Kubernetes orchestration engine powers some of the biggest and most complex deployments in the world.
- Prominent cloud service providers such as GCP, AWS, Azure, and Oracle Cloud have announced Kubernetes integration in their cloud platforms.
- Jobs where Kubernetes experience is factored draw an average salary of $144,288 across the industry - ZipRecruiter.
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs)
- DevOps Engineers
- Operations Engineers
- Full Stack Developers
- Professionals aspiring to clear the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) program by CNCF Professionals
- Job seekers looking to find employment in IT
- Students looking job in software development departments of various companies
- Students who want to learn Kubernetes
- Anyone deploying containerized applications