About This Course
A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn a certificate of completion to share with your professional network and potential employers. If you’d like to earn your Google Cloud certification, you will need to register for and pass the certification exam. Please note that this program helps equip you with the skills you need to take the certification exam, but the certification and certification fee is not included in the cost of this training program.
A Professional Cloud Architect allows corporations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. Amidst a thorough knowledge of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, the Professional Cloud Architect can design, produce, and manage robust, defend, scalable, highly available, and effective solutions to stimulate business objectives. Google Cloud certifications validate the candidate’s expertise and show their ability to convert businesses with Google Cloud technology.
There are no such prerequisites for the Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam. However, there are recommended experience such as :
- Good understanding of Google technology and cloud architecture.
- Candidates should be proficient in all aspects of enterprise cloud strategy, solution design, and architectural best practices.
- Candidates should also be experienced in software development methodologies and approaches including multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments.
- Length: 3 hours
- Registration fee: $120 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience, including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud.
- Anyone who wants to enhance skills with Cloud Architecture Certifications.
- A candidate who wants to get an understanding of Google Cloud Platform – GCP.
- Anyone who is preparing for the Cloud Architect Exam from Google.
- Anyone who wants to understand Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud Deployment.
- Anyone wants to understand the Services offering from Google Cloud Platform.
- Customer of Google Cloud Platform and want to understand services offered.
- Current Customers of Amazon, Azure or any other public cloud wants to understand GCP Services.
- AWS Solution Architect or Microsoft Azure Architects wants to understand Google Cloud Platform.
- Developers, Lead Developers who are using Google Cloud Platform Services, or any other public cloud services.