Executive MBA in Finance – IIT Patna
Through the tailored curriculum of the EMBA (Finance), students would learn to provide statistics to support the formation of a long-term strategic approach, direct investment decisions, and produce ideas on how to manage those assets in terms of stability, productivity, capital, and various other pertinent subject areas.
About This Course
MBA in Finance from IIT Patna is a tailored executive degree program for working professionals who
are in the early stages of their career. Through the course, you will learn to analyse company reports,
forecast business trends, maximise stock values and profitability, minimise financial risks and manage
capital investment. This executive degree program from IIT Patna will provide new-age managers with
the perfect tools and skills to progress in their careers and develop domain expertise that will be useful
in the new age workplaces.
- The program is designed for working professionals with a minimum of two years of work experience in the relevant industry.
- An aspiring student should have an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- At least a 60% in aggregate over the entire duration of the undergraduate program or a minimum CGPA or CPI of 6.0 on the scale of 0-10 with corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0-10 (for example, 4.8 on a scale of 0-8).
- Industry freshers who have been working for a year and mid-level professionals aspiring to learn while earning, upskilling their career, and looking for a career progression in these streams.
- Professionals working in the following roles can apply for this program: Financial Analysts; Junior Tax Accountants; Accounts Executives; Finance Executives; Finance Associates; Junior Executives - Finance and Accounting