About This Course
The objective of the Master Blockchain and Big Data by IIT Patna is to offer students a comprehensive vision of the technologies of decentralization, or blockchains, and of bigdataanalysis. This course will give students the opportunity to become the protagonist of a revolutionin the making, which demands professionals with specific training in the most sophisticatedcompanies and organizations.
- The program is designed for working professionals with at least Two years of relevant work experience to the course.
- An aspiring student should have a B.Tech / BE / MSc (Com Sc/IT) / MCA / ME/ M.Techgraduation degree.
- At least a 60% in aggregate over the entire duration of the undergraduate programor aminimum CGPA or CPI of 6.0 on the scale of 0-10 with corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0-10 (for example, 4.8 on a scale of 0-8).
- Industry freshers who have been working for a minimum period of two years and midlevel professionals aspiring to learn while earning, upskilling their career, and looking for a career progression in these streams.
- Professionals working in the following roles can apply for this program- Junior Blockchain Developers; Data Architect; Blockchain Developers; Database Developers; Backend Chain Developers; Data Scientists; Big Data Engineers; Database Administrators; Data Analysts; Advanced Business Intelligence Developers