Data scientists are in demand in just about all sectors to help analyze large volumes of data in everything from healthcare to counter-terrorism. Earning a data science bachelor’s degree is a great way to gain the skills and knowledge needed to enter the field and stand out amongst the competition.
This Specialization covers the development of Internet of Things (IoT) products and services and their applications – including devices for sensing, actuation, processing, and communication along with computer science core modules.
The Internet of Things is an aggregation of internet enabled smart devices, sensors, databases and software that can be manipulated by scripts, applications and user interfaces across long distances.
This Structure modulates the preparation of specialized and capable engineers for the private and public sector, targeting at the R&D of applications in Smart Systems, Automation, Measurement Systems, Embedded Systems, Networks, etc. via IoT.
This niche, personalized course is suited for:
- Developerswho want to transition to a new role as Data Scientists
- Entrepreneurs who want to launch new products covering IoT and analytics
- Anyone interested in developing their career in IoT Analytics from a strategic perspective by choosing the Strategic/non programming option.
You master specific skills: Spark, R, Python, Scala, IoT platforms, Data analysis, Deep Learning and SQL among others in context of IoT analytics.
- Data Scientists
- Data mining Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Functional /Financial analyst
- Data Architect
- Data & Analytics Manager
- IoT Engineers
- IoT Architect/ IoT Solution Architect
- System Admin
No Reviews found for this course.